Sunday, February 1, 2015

This I believe List

This I Believe List
 
 
  1. I believe I am a good person.
  2. I believe I am a good father.
  3. I believe I am a good husband.
  4. I believe I am a good friend.
  5. I believe Society is loosing common sense.
  6. I believe human kind is in trouble.
  7. I believe my children are my reason for existence.
  8. I believe my career matters.
  9. I believe I was put on this earth to protect people.
  10. I believe energy drinks are my blood line.
  11. I believe people could be more caring.
  12. I believe everyone needs help at some point I their life.
  13. I believe you should never stop trying to better yourself.
  14. I believe written I believe statements for 10 minutes is getting difficult.
  15. I believe my father was my biggest guide to man hood.
  16. I believe the Marine Corps made me a better person.
  17. I believe I have seen things normal civilians wouldn't understand.
  18. I believe I can do anything I want t
  19. I believe dogs are awesome.
  20. I believe with hard work, dedication, and heart you can accomplish anything.
  21. I believe there is evil all over this world.
  22. I believe people are so involved in their own lives they don't see the evil.
  23. I believe we can unit.
  24. I believe there is still good in this world.
  25. I believe my wife is perfect
  26. I believe I am the luckiest man on the planet.
  27. I believe I love Tactical Medicine.
  28. I believe you should train for a situation you pray will never happen.
  29. I believe the statement practice what you preach
  30. I believe the statement and theory, practice how you play.

No comments:

Post a Comment